Wednesday, July 31, 2013

York Prints

Hey all! I spent time moving into my new classroom today, so I'm exhausted.  I've moved around so often, and collected so many things for different grade levels that  I guess I can officially say I'm a self proclaimed {hoarder}.   I'm thinking I definitely need to find a teacher in need and donate.  If you are out there, please message me!  I'd love to purge some of those items that are just collecting dust.  I'm so excited to get the furniture into place so I can start with the cute decorating.  My plan is to post pics as I go.  Just not today because it was a complete disaster!  {see above}  

When I got home, I ordered two cute 8x10 prints for my classroom.  I can't wait to get them in the mail. I paid less than $1 for shipping! As Junie B. would say, "And that's it!"  It was so easy to upload and order.  And who doesn't want some cute prints for their classroom? Click on the picture to order your own!  Of course, you can download your own designs or others you have purchased or found as freebies!
 Use code: myeights at checkout.

Here are the cute classroom rules posters, but I can't remember where I got them.  And of course, I can't find them anywhere!




I found this deal from http://www.weareteachers.com 
Check it out for daily deals.  


I'm going to be making these tomorrow.  These are from the Tattooed Teacher, so go download these {freebies} now and check out the adorable chalkboard decor she is currently working on!







No comments:

Post a Comment