Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Just a few things...

I'm on vacation right now, so I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to blogging, emailing, promoting, and everything else that I love doing, but I do have a few things I'd like to share.  I promise I have tons planned for when I get back. I'll do my best while on vacation to keep in touch with all of you.  I am truly humbled by number of you who are now following me here, on Pinterest, and my TPT store. I am grateful to be able to share with you my love and passion of teaching. It really is an honor to be a part of the blogging community and I'm glad I can share it with all of you. So on to the few things I'd like to share with you...  
 
First, My Computer is My Canvas is having a 50% sale.  Visit her store at http://www.etsy.com/shop/mycomputerismycanvas and enter JULY50 for discount. She has some really cute things for the 4th. 
 
Next, I'm participating in two giveaways that I'd like to share with you.,.
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment