Monday, July 8, 2013

Top "Pop" Stars

Christi, from Ms. Fultz's Corner made a super cute classroom management system for reinforcing classwork and homework completion.  Check out her blog at http://msfultz.blogspot.com
Here are some pics that show the materials you need to create this project yourself, a tutorial on how it works, and a link for a freebie of her coupons/prize cards.  This is a must do for the upcoming year! Christi also does blog designs, so if you are new to blogging and haven't yet found the right design, she's your girl.  I'm thinking I need to have her work on a new design for me.  Her Top "Pop" Stars has inspired me to maybe go a little brighter!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa!
    I'm your newest follower! :) I just found your blog. I love the Top "Pop" Stars board! So cute! I'd love you to stop over to my blog if you get a chance. Your dogs sound perfect- 2 goldens and a yorkie. Perfect! :) Love them both.
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete