Friday, July 19, 2013

Little Passports

I just came across a great website with an amazing concept.  It's called Little Passports, and the idea is that you order monthly packages that include stickers, journals, postcards and more from different places around the world.  There is a ton of stuff on the website as well, including arts and crafts, recipes, holidays, community events, fashion, games, songs, pictures, and more.  There are two different subscriptions; a World edition and a USA edition.  There are even giveaways, including trips!  I am in no way endorsed by this company, I just wanted to share with you a great way to explore the world with your kiddos or class.  Here are some pics I put together from their website to give you a little idea about what it's all about.  Here's the link so you can explore on your own since I can't even come close to showing you all they have to offer.












No comments:

Post a Comment