Sunday, July 14, 2013

Secret Pal for Back to School

I'm so happy to be back from yet another vacation.  I always need a vacation from my vacation.  We had a great time in NY, Wisconsin, and Texas.  Pics and some TPT products to come.  I just found a cute blog that I have to share with you.  It's Covered in Glitter and Glue and she is hosting an amazing blogger exchange.  Only the best idea ever!  It's a secret pal kind of thing for back to school.  Head on over to the blog and sign up to be a part of it. You'll get to go shopping for a secret pal and get some cute things for your classroom!  What can be better than that?  http://coveredinglitterandglue.blogspot.com/  And while you're there, make sure to check out the "What I'm loving Wednesday" post.  I love the pink shoes, cute glasses, and student banner.





No comments:

Post a Comment