Saturday, July 27, 2013

Liebster Award

Again, I am honored! I was nominated yesterday for the Liebster Award!  This is my second time being nominated! Woo Hoo! It's so exciting that so many people are finding my blog. I love that I can honor more blogs as well.




I wish to say a BIG thanks to
 Pauline from First Grade by the Sea


You made my day!

So before I list my choices for passing on the Liebster Award,
let me re-address the rules.

Now To accept this nomination you need to do the following:
  1. Link back to the blog that nominated you
  2. Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers
  3. Answer the questions posted for me by my nominator
  4. Share 11 random facts about myself
  5. Create 11 questions for my nominees
  6. Contact my nominees and let them know I nominated them!
Nominations for The Liebster Award
 goes to those blogs with less than 200 bloggers.

My Blog Picks are:




Lauren from The Sweetest Thing





Rosie from Rosie's Rambles




Here are my questions for you...
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. What song always makes you happy when you hear it?
3. What favorite food puts you in a great mood?
4. Whats your middle name?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
7. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
8. What are your favorite books? 
9. What are you favorite colors for home decorating? 
10. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? 

Here are my answers to Pauline's questions...

1.What is your favorite color of ink to use? I love using turquoise ink.
2. What is your favorite read aloud? My favorite read aloud is Because of Winn Dixie. 
3. Shoes, Purses, or Accessories?  All of them!  If I had to choose I'd pick accessories. I love ballet flats and wedges.  I am obsessed with LV, Coach, MK, and D and B.  I love wearing jewelry, and usually stick with the classics.  And I always have a scarf when it's cold.
4. What is the one thing in your class you could not do without? I could not do without my Promethean Board.
5. Early bird or Night Owl? I'm an early bird. 
6. What is your favorite Starbucks drink? No coffee or tea for me, so Starbucks is a little difficult.  I sometimes have an herbal tea though. My fav is chamomile. 
7. What is your favorite grade to teach? My fav grade so far has been 3rd. I've taught 1st-3rd and will be teaching 4th this year. 
8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? I love fruit flavors like mango, coconut, lemon, and watermelon.
9. What is your favorite time of year to teach? I love to teach in the fall and winter. 
10. What is the last book you read? I just finished The Magician's Elephant and started Ida B. 
What is your favorite color? My favorite colors are mint, orange, yellow, and gray.

Here are my 11 Random Facts...

1. I love watching Big Brother. 
2. I could eat chocolate all day, every day. 
3. I'm afraid of loud noises. 
4. I drive like a grandma. 
5. I pincrastinate all the time. 
6. I get sad if I go shopping and don't buy anything. 
7. I listen to music when I clean my house.
8. I'm not a good multi-tasker .
9. I think my dogs are trying to tell me something when they wink. 
10. Sometimes I don't answer the phone b/c I don't feel like talking. 
11. I don't like watching movies in the theater.

Whew!! Again thank you for nominating me.  And thanks to all that follow me!

1 comment: