Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 4- Professional

                      

I am halfway through getting an endorsement in Library Science (I LOVE Children's Lit!), but would like to pursue an endorsement in Art Education.  I'm going to look into the requirements and start taking some courses over the summer.  I love teaching art and love even more visiting blogs that have lessons for Elementary Art.  Here are some of my favorite sites...

  5th Grade/Middle School Masterpiece Mosaic of "Starry Night" by Vincent Van Gogh  "Vincent's Bedroom in Arles", October 1888
http://www.teachkidsart.net/home/


http://www.artprojectsforkids.org/

Art Projects for Kids: Winter Birch Trees
Check out here Painting Projects board on Pinterest

And her PDF shop  that has amazing murals, coloring books, how to draw books, and artist lessons like the ones below...

Coloring Book 2 Mini Animals Mural Mini Abstract 1 Mural
Great American Mini Earth-Day-Endangered-Mural Mini Americana

I also love Jamestown Elementary Art blog
   

Follow Denise on Pinterest.  She has some great ideas for art lessons!






No comments:

Post a Comment