Saturday, November 15, 2014

Teacher Winter Fashions with Warby Parker

If you don't know already, I LOVE clothes, jewelry, scarves, handbags, and all other accessories!  I just recently received an email from Warby Parker asking if I could do a blog post of Winter Fashions with their new Winter 2014 line.  I do have to say that I'm in no way being paid for this post.  I'm truly honored to have had this opportunity and had a blast putting these styles www.warbyparker.com/eyeglasses together.  Introducing the Winter Collection


What I love the most about Warby Parker is their Buy a Pair, Give a Pair concept.  You can read about that here.  They've donated over One Million Pairs of Glasses to people in need.

  

You can also click on the photo below to visit their blog.
Warby Parker x 826 is here 

 I absolutely fell in love with their Winter Line!  Take a look at their adorable Optical and Sunwear lines.   

The clothing and accessories posted below are all Banana Republic (my favorite) and the make up is all MAC.  
MAC Mascara








Melonheadz always includes kidlettes with eyewear.  
Visit her blog, Melonheadz Illustrating, to see what else she has! 

And last, but not least, here's a cute poster for your room for your students who wear glasses...
http://frompond.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment