Monday, February 10, 2014

Crafting Connections: I just might be at your school... {FREEBIE!}

Deb Hansen at Crafting Connections is in Scholastic's Instructor Magazine...how AMAZING is that?  I have done Classroom Tested/Student Approved with her in the past.  See my post about that here.

Here's Deb's post about Craftivities...

Crafting Connections: I just might be at your school... {FREEBIE!}: Do you get Scholastic's Instructor magazine at your school?  If so, you'll have to check out the latest Winter issue!  (I'm told told it's being delivered to schools this week.)

I am one of several teachers featured in an article about craftivities!  Yes, ME!  Yours truly!  :)

If you don't typically get your hands on a printed copy of this magazine, here's a link to the article posted online at Scholastic's website:
http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/article/craft-activity-learning-fun

Screenshot of my craftivity featured in the article!

I can't tell you how excited I am to be featured in a magazine article that gets distributed to schools throughout the United States!


To "celebrate" this event, I am turning my Antonyms craftivity into a FLASH FREEBIE!  It will be free to download at TpT through midnight 
on Friday, February 14!  

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Antonyms-Craftivity-Ant-onym-Picnic-two-versions-for-differentiation-751616

If you snatch it while it's free, I kindly ask you to "deposit" some positive feedback while you're there!  :)

That's it for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment