Thursday, February 6, 2014

New Mexico Bloggers

Email me at ateaspoonofthird@aol.com if you'd like to join us.  We're going to do a Valentine's Craft/Lesson share and a Treat Exchange.  

If you'd like to participate in the Treat Exchange, but don't live in the area, that's okay.  Just comment below and I'll partner you with another blogger.  Then we can share about our treats on the 15th!





Also, our school is doing a Make-a-Wish Fundraiser.  My class collected close to $800 last year.  Our goal is to collect $1,000 this year.  We'd appreciate your help if you can.  I'll match all $10 donations and you can even choose something from my TPT store.  Just comment below if you donate and let me know what you'd like from my store. Don't forget to leave an email..  Every $1 counts!  Thanks so much for taking the time to help.

Make a Wish
Donate to Make a Wish

No comments:

Post a Comment