Thursday, August 8, 2013

Inservice Meetings

I had an inservcie meeting today at my old stomping grounds.  It was so nice to catch up with friends.  I had a  few extra days setting up this year since I moved to a new classroom and changed grade levels. Since my room is ready, I plan on taking some pics after my meeting tomorrow to share with you. I still have a "to do" list a mile long, but at least I'm not worried about setting up!  I'm so excited to be starting another year and wish you all the best with back to school! 

 My classroom is ready, so this doesn't apply to me but I thought it was cute to share.  I totally know how it feels to sit through a meeting knowing that I have tons to do in my classroom. 


On a side note, our school theme this year is, "Road Trip."  I would love to hear any and all ideas about what I can do with this theme in my classroom.  Also, if any of you have cute lessons, please share the links to your store.  I'd love to "drive" on over and take a look at what you have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment