Friday, August 23, 2013

After School Shopping and Balloon Fiesta

I'm so sorry I haven't been doing much lately, I haven't been feeling well.  I think I'm immune to all the germies, but when allergies hit in Albuquerque...I'm out! 

Who doesn't love a sale!? Dillards is having a huge sale that ends tomorrow.  I found a ton of cute things that I wanted needed!  Here's a look at what I bought after school today, and the things I A-D-O-R-E!  


I'm meeting up with Amy from http://albuquerqueamysfirstgraders.blogspot.com/ tomorrow!  Can't wait.  We tried to find some more teacher bloggers to join us, but think we are the only gals from the area.  I can't wait to meet her! Maybe we can even plan a trip somewhere else to meet up with some other lovely bloggers!  I'll be in the Phoenix area next weekend! 


 My outfit today was as basic as it gets.  Love me some casual Fridays!

White tee from the Gap
Dark skinny jeans from the Gap
White oyster necklace from Silpada
Tan and gold shoes from Tory Burch

Pics from the internet

  Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. If anyone is interested in coming out to Albuquerque for the International Balloon Fiesta, leave a comment.  The weather is fantastic, the people are amazing, and the food is to die for (green and red chile on everything)! If this is not on your bucket list yet, it's a MUST add.  And you definitely have to go on the Tram, eat at El Pinto and Sadies, walk around Old Town, and visit The Candy Lady while you're there. I'm sure Amy and I could host another 
Land of Enchantment Bloggy Meet Up!  



Pics from the internet

Here are some of me with my husband...
He's the one in the first pic.  


Oops, I mean, second pic.
 LOL! 


No comments:

Post a Comment