Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Classroom Reveal and Back to School Outfit

I need to print labels for my class journals, but thought I'd take a moment to share these pics.  Wish I could remember where I got all of these cute posters.  I'll try to find out and post later. I also made the cute storage seats last year, I totally used the bins today for collecting supplies, but I'll take a pic once those are in order and share here as well.  They are super adorable and I love that I can hide so much stuff inside. Most of the pics of my First Day of 4th Grade outfit I found on the internet.  The jewelry is from Premier Jewelry, which I completely L-O-V-E! Hope to get back to my normal blogging routine...


Dress from Gap
Necklace from Premier Designs Jewelry
Purse from Louis Vuitton
Wedges from Banana Republic
 California Dreamin' Lipstick from MAC


No comments:

Post a Comment