Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"FALL"ING Prices Linky Party


Today I'm linking up with Laura from A Grace-Filled Classroom for "FALL"ING Prices Linky Party.  

A Grace-Filled Classroom

Everyone has put 2 items that they have in their store on sale for $2. Check out their blog posts to read all about it!

I've discounted my Wonder Precepts and Kindness Poster Bundle.  Just click on the images below to grab them for only $2 today!

Precept Quotes from Wonder

Kindness Poster Bundle

 Kindness Poster Bundle Kindness Poster Bundle Kindness Poster Bundle

My Kindness Week Powerpoint is only $1, so make sure to grab that while you're there!

Kindness Week Powerpoint

 Kindness Week Powerpoint Kindness Week Powerpoint Kindness Week Powerpoint


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Another 4th grade blogger; glad to find you through the Linky! I love that you focused on kindness; what uplifting products you have; thank you!! (I couldn't find the link for the Random Acts of Kindness powerpoint?)

    ReplyDelete