Thursday, October 2, 2014

Come Together

Jireh was a very lovable and sweet 3rd grade student at a school down the street from me.  He passed away suddenly on the night of September 25th after a brief illness. His school community is raising money to help with the costs associated with his funeral. They still have about $3,600 left to raise.  Any help that you can provide would be graciously welcomed.

I will provide any item from my store as a freebie if you donate.  Please just leave a comment letting me know which item you'd like and your email.  Thanks so much for taking the time to help this sweet family.  Every dollar counts! 



These are some of my favorite items...

Kindness Week Powerpoint  I am a Child of GodFirst Grade Rocks! Listen has the Same Letters as Silent.  What is Matter? Talk Like a Pirate We Remember September 11, 2001 The Mystery of the Missing Candy Canes Addition with Alice Task Cards Independence Day/4th of July Summer Scrapbook Template LDS Challenges Quote Elements of a Novel or Short Story Tangled Web Learning Target Posters 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment