Friday, August 15, 2014

Back to School Teacher Fashion

I had scheduled this one to post yesterday, but apparently that didn't happen.  SO here it is...

This was my inspiration for my outfit yesterday.  From Pinterest, of course.  I don't know how to do the cute bun. If anyone has any tips, I'd love to know how!  I'm sure I could look it up on Pinterest, but it's not the same as getting fun comments from you. 

I'm hosting a linky party until September 4th where you can share your Back to School Outfits.  You can even share the outfits your children are wearing on their first day!  Can't wait to see all the cuteness!  Link up at the bottom of the page.

grey maxi skirt
Pintetest

Here are some of my other favorite teacher outfits from Pinterest...

The Cardigans
    

The Stripes
         

The Pencil Skirts
  
     

The Pleated Skirt


The Blazers
   

The Leggings
    

The Scarf
      


The Maxi Skirt
   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment