Monday, July 14, 2014

An Ocean Adventure Linky



I'm back from vacationing and can't wait to share pics with you this week of our adventures.  Tomorrow I'm linking up with Ramona Recommends for  Ramona Recommends' Picture Books.  I'm also going to do a feature on a Hometown Hidden Gem and share with you an idea I have for the school year, so make sure to come by tomorrow to find out what I have up my sleeve.


And for today...




I love E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G about the ocean, so I have to start off this two week linky with Nautical, Ocean, and Pirates!!!

Every day for the next two weeks I'm going to pick three items from TPT to feature!  Maybe yours will be one of them!

Here are some {nautical, ocean, pirate} products that I love...
Editable Teaching Survival Binder: Nautical Themed

Photobucket

Pirate Themed Mega Decor/Management Bundle

My (Not So) Elementary Life

Biomes - Research Project and Posters
Column Banner

How to Talk like a Pirate
ONLY $1
Talk Like a Pirate

 I can't not include Vineyard Vines and Marley Lilly on this post, so here they are...
  






Link up with your products here.  Make sure to include the theme and grade on the title.   #TwoWeekLinky


Themes for next week...









No comments:

Post a Comment