Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Solving a Mystery and Going Back in History


Thanks for all the well wishes yesterday.  I'm feeling much better and am back to blogging today!



Here are the themes for this week...


I use Melonheadz Illustrating for most of my clip art and absolutely adore Nikki! We should all strive to be a little more like her each day! 
Button

She posted a bundle yesterday {and one a few days ago} that I HAVE to share with you really quickly.  Please take some time to look, read the stories, and donate if you can.  Nikki, as always, is working to the best of her ability to help make this world a better place!  Love her to pieces, XO!
Evelyn's Leukemia Awareness bundle by Melonheadz black and white 
 

Every day this week I'm going to pick three items from TPT to feature!  Maybe yours will be one of them!  You can even email me with a link if you'd like one of your items featured ateaspoonofthird@aol.com

A Day Late, but here are some {Detective?Mystery} products that I love...

Place Value Detective : A Place Value Project {Enrichment,
Teaching With a Mountain View


Context Clues {A Mini-Unit for 4th Graders}
Photobucket
Detective Stick Kids - Clipart for Teaching

Frog Spot Blog

And here are some {Historical Events/People} products that I love...

Text Evidence Biographies {Close Reading, Homework, Assess
247 Teacher

Social Studies Interactive Notebook for Grades 3-5
Photobucket
Character Bio Reports

Laura Candler

Last week we did these themes.  Check out my older posts if you missed them!



No comments:

Post a Comment