Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Hometown Hidden Gem and Two Week Linky

I was going to do Hometown Hidden Gems yesterday, but it rained here.  And when it rains, I stay in.  So I was thinking I could just post some pics for you from one of my favorite B&B's here in Albuquerque.  I was browsing when I came across Kevin & Amanda.  They have fabulous fonts that I use all the time in my lessons, bulletin boards, etc.  They had vacationed here in 2011 and Amanda did an amazing job at sharing the beauty and charm that Los Poblanos has to offer, and she captured the beauty of Albuquerque perfectly.  I couldn't have done better, so I'm sharing the link to her blog here.   Los Poblanos Ranch | Albuquerque, New Mexico

Los Poblanos Ranch | Albuquerque, New Mexico Los Poblanos Ranch | Albuquerque, New Mexico Los Poblanos Ranch | Albuquerque, New Mexico Los Poblanos Ranch | Albuquerque, New Mexico 
Los Poblanos Ranch | Albuquerque, New Mexico Los Poblanos Ranch | Albuquerque, New Mexico Los Poblanos Ranch | Albuquerque, New Mexico Los Poblanos Ranch | Albuquerque, New Mexico Los Poblanos Ranch | Albuquerque, New Mexico
 Los Poblanos Ranch | Albuquerque, New MexicoLos Poblanos Ranch | Albuquerque, New Mexico
Los Poblanos Ranch | Albuquerque, New Mexico Los Poblanos Ranch | Albuquerque, New Mexico 
Los Poblanos Ranch | Albuquerque, New Mexico Los Poblanos Ranch | Albuquerque, New Mexico

I'll share another hidden gem here in a few days, so make sure to come back and visit.  
Wouldn't this be great to do in our classrooms? 

 



And for today...


Every day for the next two weeks I'm going to pick three items from TPT to feature!  Maybe yours will be one of them!

Here are some {Hollywood/Superhero} products that I love...

I'm off to work with my grade level for a bit, but I'll be back to pick some of my favorites this afternoon!  If you'd like an item featured in the next few weeks, please email me at ateaspoonofthird@aol.com and I'll try to get yours in.  Make sure to send a link.

My apologies, we spent more time that anticipated working yesterday.  But here they are...
Lights, Camera, ACTION! {Verb Activity Packet}



Hollywood/Movie Themed Classroom Decor and Organizational Pack
Classroom Game Nook


 

Schoolgirl Style




Link up with your products here.  Make sure to include the theme and grade on the title.   #TwoWeekLinky


Themes for next week...







No comments:

Post a Comment