Sunday, June 29, 2014

There's a Linky Party in my Future...

I'll be away from the blogging world for awhile, but when I come back, this is what I have planned.  I'd love for you to join me in these two linky parties.  It will be two full weeks of sharing your TPT products.  You don't have to join me everyday, but if you have a product that you'd like to post at a discount, please link up.  Don't forget to visit and see what all of your blogging buddies have available.  I have organized classroom decor themes the first week and by theme the second week.  Just thought I'd share the news with you ahead of time, so you can prepare.  Mark your calendars. I'll have a ton to share with you when I'm back as well, so make sure to come back to find out what I've been up to. 






A special thanks to these amazing ladies for their beautiful products! 




No comments:

Post a Comment