Thursday, June 12, 2014

Father's Day, 4th of July, and MADD


I put together this adorable basket today for my dad.  Now I just need to print and wrap. And an idea for "grandpaw" in a few hours {from the pups-with treats for them of course}

Photo: Father's day idea...Another in a few hours!

You can get these free Father's Day Tags from I Dig Pinterest


I Dig Pinterest: Father's Day "POP" {Free Printables}

Now on to the 4th..



And MADD...

A dear teacher friend of mine was hit by a drunk driver when she was younger.  Her life was never the same after the accident.  With that being said, my friend, Michelle, and I are going to "Walk like MADD" on Saturday.  Actually, we are going to run a 5K, but what does this actually mean?  MADD is an acronym for Mothers Against Drunk Driving. This organization is dedicated to bringing awareness to drunk driving and its devastating effects.  Please visit my personal page to learn more about this and to donate.  If I raise more than $250 before Saturday, I will do a $25 gift card giveaway this weekend.  

Thank you so much for your support.




No comments:

Post a Comment