Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday Meet Me

Hi all, I know I've been MIA for a while.  In the next couple days, I'm going to post about SLANT Box, Ramona Recommends Book Club, a quick Father's Day Craft, and some Anchor Charts I've been working on.


 

Today, I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune for Monday Meet Up.  I'd like to introduce you to my dear friend, Suzy Palmer from On the Go Teacher Mama.  She is also a NM blogger, so I've had the privilege of meeting her a few times here in Albuquerque.  She is so sweet and has the cutest blog.  Make sure to check it out and say hi. Also check out here TPT store.  She has a ton of QR code stuff that I've even used with some of my 4th graders.  They loved it!  I would be honored to have my {future} child in her classroom, as I know she works diligently to make sure her students are learning.  I know she's done Sonic grants, Donor's Choose, and Summer Science Camps as well.  She truly is an inspiration to me, and I hope I can be half the teacher she is someday.  






No comments:

Post a Comment