Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sonoran Desert Animals and Earth Day

I go back to school on Monday, so I'm starting to think about what I'm doing this week.  Yes...this is last minute for me.  My husband and I went to Arizona for Spring Break and somehow, lesson plans didn't get done while I was laying out.  Since I was just in the Sonoran Desert {one of my favorite places}. I thought I'd make a cute desert {not dessert-but I do LOVE that too (my thighs disagree)}anchor chart and let my kiddos do some desert animal research reports this week. I think I'm going to do one for Charlotte's Web next since I'm on an animal kick. Any other ideas?  I'd love your suggestions.  Please leave a comment.  

Oh, and BTW, I'm giving away a $5 gift card to Starbucks tonight.  Visit my Facebook page to enter. Good Luck! 


And since Earth day is coming up, I borrowed this anchor chart idea from A Cupcake for the Teacher .  I had pinned this last year, and somehow wasn't following her blog.  But it's adorable and if you aren't a follower, you need to be.  Thanks Teri.  I'm thinking I'm going to be making anchor charts all summer...can't wait!
Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment