Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Fairytales, Myths, Legends

We are reading The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Anderson and watching the Disney movie, Frozen this week.  We are going to compare character traits, setting, quest, and more.  Here are some of the anchor charts we've been making.  Special thanks to my amazing colleague, Jania Danen, for all of these ideas.  She's one of the best teachers I know, and I'm truly honored to work by her side.  I couldn't have done any of this without her.  



Thanks to Jessica Weible Illustrations for her adorable clip art.  Since my anchor charts are digital {yet}, I had to hand draw {still need to color}.  I guess I could have printed and then cut and paste, but I didn't think of that earlier.  That would have been way cuter!  I really want to go digital with all of my anchor charts...guess I know what I'm doing this summer...

JW Illustrations: Clipart, Graphic Design, Cute Clip Art

 

I'm also working on Greek Mythology and Poetry units, so I'll be sharing some of the things I'm doing with those in the next couple days.  Come back to visit soon!  XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment