Friday, March 28, 2014

Sending Love Across the Nation to Teachers with a Good Book


I'm excited to have found this recently.  I've done treat bags for Halloween and Valentine's Day and absolutely love getting my package in the mail. I'm eager to do this, especially with the theme this month.  April sign up is available right now. 

So, what is the theme for April?  If you read my post yesterday, you know that I LOVE to read.  So here it is, straight from Lessons with Coffee... 

Spring Into a Good Book!  

"Basically the idea is to pick your favorite book. This book could be adult, children's, YA or professional Get your partner a copy of it (could be used or new...You know teachers.) Then the rest of the box must match the book! For example. Say your favorite book is Harrold and the Purple Crayon. You would get that book and fill a box with loads of things that make you think of this book. Custom box of Purple Crayons, or Purple ink pens. I would put slippers in the box because he looks so cozy in his onsie. I would maybe put grape jelly beans even (As a middle school teacher it has been a LONG time since I read that book! lol). Make sense??? With spring break, spring weather and other things I wanted a theme that would be whimsey and fun. I honestly have to clap my self on the back for this one! If you do not have a blog, make sure you show your partner pictures of your room in social media or through email!"

If you're interested in participating, 
head on over to Lessons with Coffee and sign up!



Can't wait to partner up with some of you each month!

And just another sweet thought...I'm going to make two boxes.  One for my partner, and one to send to a random teacher just for fun. 


This adorable RAK card is from Tonya Dusold's Blog.  Check it out.  She has a ton of ideas for Random Acts of Kindness.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. And I love the RACK idea. I might try to incorporate that for April somehow. I do not know how I could keep it random though!

    ReplyDelete