Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Teaspoon of Kindness

 Kindness Week Powerpoint
Be Kind 

I'm giving these two products free this week.  All you have to do is donate at least $1 to this amazing family to help with medical expenses for their daughter.
Comment below with your email address and I'll send these to you.



Also, a friend of mine (more like a sister) just shared with me that her niece, Violet, is undergoing open heart surgery.  She is asking that we all wear violet on Monday in support. Please share your pictures with me to go in her baby journal.

WEAR VIOLET FOR VIOLET

I've discounted my store 20% for the week.  All proceeds will go to both families to help with medical expenses.  Please take a moment to buy something to help support these families.
  
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Melissa-Cloud-41
Please keep these families in your thoughts and prayers.  

And please, please, please share this with your friends, families, and followers.  



No comments:

Post a Comment