Saturday, March 15, 2014

Friends and Family Challenge

Friends and Family Challenge
Hi Friends,

This school year, I want to make sure my students have the materials they need to succeed. So I've created a classroom project request on a 501(c)3 charity website called DonorsChoose.org.

March 10 – March 17 is the Friends and Family Challenge, so I am writing in hopes of any donations for my students! For this week only, your donation of $20 or more will not only help fund my projects, but will also earn my classroom bonus DonorsChoose.org gift cards to put toward my projects. You can help my students twice with one tax-deductible donation, and you'll hear back from our class about your impact on our learning!

To learn more or donate, visit my Teacher Page at www.donorschoose.org/ms.cloud.

Please feel free to send me any questions you may have, and know that my students and I greatly appreciate your support.

Thank you,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment