Friday, September 27, 2013

Student Council Spirit Days and Fashion Friday Linky


Do you love fashion?

I would love for you to add your blog to my list of fashionable teachers.

Add the link to your blog here if you like to shop and browse Pinterest boards for those cute outfits as much as I do.

{Clip art from Lovelytocu and Jessica Weible Illustrations}


On to my outfit yesterday..I typically wear neutral colors, but yesterday I wore bright yellow...and loved it! Here's my outfit...


On a side note, I love military jackets and http://www.groopdealz.com/  has one for just $28! Here's my idea for a cute military jacket outfit...




I'm one of the Student Council Team Leaders at my school.  We are in the process of planning spirit days. Our school theme is, "Home of the Wranglers."  So I'm thinking we definitely have to do a cowboy/cowgirl day.  We've done things like twin, crazy hair, silly hat, decade, and jersey days. I'd love to do pirate, favorite book character, and military.  
Any other ideas?
 Please leave a comment!
 I'd love to hear what you've done in your school!  

I'd also love to hear what types of activities your StuCo kiddos do! 

Here's my outfit idea for our Wrangler day...
 .   This gives me a great excuse to buy myself some cute boots! 
That's definitely a need...right?!?!


I love cowgirl boots with summer dresses and denim also.  And I absolutely love the rustic wedding theme.
How adorable are these?

 
{Pics from the internet}

And here's a link to my favorite board "Tory Burch" on Pinterest.  Love, love, love! 

tory burch











4 comments:

  1. Great ideas on fashion!! Thanks for sharing!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jamie! Hope you have a great weekend! Come back soon...I'll be posting another giveaway!

      Delete
  2. I have that same Premier necklace. A parent gave it to me after I taught her son for 2 years. I love it and wear it a lot.
    You have great fashion sense Melissa! Beautiful.
    Your bloggy buddy,
    Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear mine all the time, too! It goes with everything. Hope you are having a great weekend. Love that the weather is cooling down. I definitely need to shop for some new scarfs and boots! Let me know if you want to join me sometime to do that! And can't wait for balloon fiesta! Love, your BB :)

      Delete