Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Peek at my Week Linky Party


I've linked up with Mrs. Laffin's Laughings to bring you A Peek at my Week...
A girl can always dream!



I think this is adorable!  I totally want to make it for my classroom. I get to shop at Hobby Lobby first! 
  I'll post a pic when I'm done...if I ever find my way out of Hobby Lobby.  I could live there!



What a fun way to practice multiplication, addition, or subtraction facts.  We totally use Jenga with our Primary kiddos in church.  I don't know how I didn't think to do this before.  And it's super easy to create.  Can't wait to play with my students!






Want to make something like this for my house.  We need a place for mail, magazine subscriptions, recipes, etc.  I'll have to start searching for the shutters.  Maybe Habitat for Humanities Restore will have it?  I'll have to take a trip this weekend...





Love the curtains and totally need something new for my master bedroom.  My color scheme is yellow and gray, but I love the nautical theme.  How adorable is the baby pic on the dresser.  I'm totally making that someday!

If I accomplish any of these projects this week (or month) I'm going to treat myself to some of these!  The Dating Divas have great ideas!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway below.  You could win a Gift Card to Starbucks! 
YUMMY!

Wouldn't this be great with those 6,000 calories of delishiousness above? I can't drink it, but you can certainly have one for me!





No comments:

Post a Comment