Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ellie's Corner

I just went over to Lovelytocu to buy some new avatars and read that her cat, Ellie, had recently broken her pelvic bone {probably hit by a car}.  She is recovering, but the vet bills are rather high.  I have experienced having to pay thousands in vet bills. It's not easy! Shawna has set up Ellie's Corner in order to help with the bills.  She has added a line of animal clip art, including some adorable cats, birds, squirrels, and other cute animals.  Her pelicans taking a bath clip art is adorable.  I know I'm going to use it when I teach Endangered Species and Earth Day later in the year. Please visit Ellie's Corner and help out.

My pups are my everything, and I would do anything for them.  Let's pull together to share this story and do everything we can to help Shawna. 
Ellie Portrait









No comments:

Post a Comment