Monday, June 10, 2013

Mintspiration


So, I'm a little distracted today.  I meant to work on my Oz project, but I decided to visit Pinterest.  Not a good idea...I'm a complete addict and probably need an intervention!  But I decided to make a board of mint and orange things.  I love these colors together and think they would brighten any room. So here are some of the pins.    I know, it's not really related to school, but I'm thinking I could wear the outfits and earrings to school.  I would love to have the prints, flowers, and pillows in my classroom.  And I could definitely use the scrapbook paper in one of my units!  So, maybe I wasn't so distracted after  all?  A little mintspiration never hurt anyone.
Here is the link if you'd like to check out the board

No comments:

Post a Comment