Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Scripture, Sports, and Sass My Style Shopping

In our house, Sundays are spent in church, studying scriptures, and spending time with family.  My husband loves football though (not on Sundays), so when football season comes he plays fantasy football and I get to go shopping!  I'd love to know your favorite teams...any sports...college or professional.  Leave a comment!

 I'm hosting a giveaway this week. The prizes include a $25 gift card to Sass My Style Boutique and some products for mini facials!  Click the pic below for more information.  
To make it a little easier to enter, I added some more ways to get entries.  If anyone would like to donate some prizes for the giveaway, please leave a comment with your email.  I can add to the giveaway as we go or plan another after this one ends.


Lucille

I love this dress from Sass My Style.  And it's only $18!  Lindsey, Sass My Style owner,  is donating all proceeds from the month of September to an amazing family.  Their daughter, Kamryn, was just diagnosed with cancer.  What is amazing to me is that, Lindsey's son, Jackson, was diagnosed with Leukemia about a year ago.  This amazing woman is doing everything she can to help another family when she is going through her own trial.  Please, let's do everything we can to help these two families.  It is my testimony that when we help others, our lives will be blessed.  


And all you have to do is buy some adorable clothes from her store or find some cute things to use in your  classroom from my store.

Here's a link to a powerful video about service from LDS.org

Opportunities to Do Good

"When ye are in the service of your fellow beings, ye are only in the service of your God." 
Mosiah 2:17

My inspiration for the free printables below is from a powerful video about making good choices from LDS.org.

Stay Within the Lines

  I'm hoping to make some more of these printables this week for different sports.  I'll be posting them as freebies all week, so make sure to come back to download these cuties! 





No comments:

Post a Comment