Monday, September 30, 2013

Halloween

I love the fall and am excited that Halloween is just around the corner.  I wanted to share this with you today.  Melanie, from Schoolgirl Style, made an adorable Halloween collection and is sharing it with all of us!  You can download the "You have been boo-ed" printable along with an adorable "Happy Halloween" bunting, and cute labels for your snack table.  I can't wait to get started on my own decorating. If I can ever stop Pinning all of the great ideas....  




Here's the link to Schoolgirl Style.





Click on the photos below to go to my TpT store to get my Stellaluna resources, free.
  



Here are some cute things I did last year with my third graders.  





Here's a link to my Halloween Pin Board for more ideas.

One of my favorite blogs for home design, holiday decorations, subway art, and more is 
The House of Smiths.  Here are some things from her blog.




Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment