Thursday, July 25, 2013

Check Out These Amazing Blogs

I got my hair done yesterday!  I went (a little) lighter! Pics to come...

Since I took the time to pamper myself, I wanted to share with you a blog dedicated to pampering your home (or classroom-I'm "borrowing" some of these ideas for mine).  It's all about organizing, decorating, and upgrading on a budget!  It's from one of my favorite bloggers, Shelley, from The House of Smith's. There are some really cute DIY projects and things in her shop.  I especially love her holiday decorating. She is my go-to-gal for ideas and inspiration. Here is a collage of some of my favorite things from her blog.  This collage doesn't do her blog justice, so check it out if when you need a break from all the back to school "to do" lists (and yes, that's plural).


I also adore The Crafting Chicks.  This is a collaborative blog with recipes, home decor, printables, digital scrapbooking, and so much more.  They are my go-to-gals for holiday and summer crafts for my step-son.  I signed up for their email updates and love getting updates from them.  These girls are amazing! I don't know how they do it all.  Check out those s'more cupcakes!  Don't they look delish?   I'm thinking we all need to take a break from shopping, copying, and sharing to go bake (and eat) some of those 6,000 calories of deliciousness!  And if you are interested in learning about why so many Mormons blog check out their link, 


I'll be posting a giveaway tomorrow, so come back and enter.  It's a quick and easy one! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment